STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We are a nondenominational church and our supreme desire is to know Christ and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the only true basis of Christian Fellowship is His (AGAPE) love, which is greater than any differences we possess and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians.
- We believe worship of God should be spiritual. Therefore, we remain flexible to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe worship of God should be inspirational. Therefore, we give a great place to music in our worship.
- We believe worship of God should be intelligent. Therefore, our services are designed with great emphasis upon teaching the Word of God.
- We believe worship of God is fruitful. Therefore, we look for His love in our lives as the supreme manifestation that we have truly been worshiping Him.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16.)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit (Genesis 1:1; John 10:30.)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 20:26, 29), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:24), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), His personal return in power and glory (Revelation 19:11.)